Thera Yeast-KOU-Wako Meton
Often it’s thought that the only way to achieve clear and healthy skin is by using a strong facial cleanser that can strip their skin of its natural oils. But it’s not true. This method can leave your skin feeling dry and irritated.
The FACE WASH MITTEN BY THERA BEAUTY is a Japanese-style facial cleansing mitten developed at the Masuku Dyeing Research Institute, a long-established store in Nara Ikaruga. Made from organic cotton grown without pesticides or fertilizers, this unique Japanese-style cleansing mitten is perfect for those with sensitive skin. Simply soften the mitten with hot water and gently wrap it around your face to remove make-up and dirt. You'll love the soft, smooth feel of your skin after using it!
Thera is a wellness and beauty brand for over 20 years. The products are based on research, made with natural ingredients which have been clinically proven to be effective for many conditions such as acne, eczema, or psoriasis, all without leaving behind harmful chemical residues. In addition, they create high-quality, natural skin care products to help you get your glow on!
- Gently and effectively remove dirt, oil, and makeup
- 100% natural and chemical-free
- Softens skin as you cleanse
- Can be used with or without soap
- Perfect for all skin types
- Thera uses 'stone paper' for all packaging. We value and cherish the resources the earth has to offer. To minimise the use of water in paper production we use stone paper which is made from inorganic mineral powder extracted from stone. Water is is not used during manufacturing, no drainage is generated and it does not lead to water pollution.
Mitten made from Organic cotton
Product size: 13.5 cm wide x 11 cm long
Made in Japan
[Precautions for use]
・ Do not rub too hard as it may hurt your skin.
・ The way makeup is removed depends on the cosmetics and UV care products you are using. Please try the usage that suits you while consulting with your skin.
・ After use, rub and wash well (if you are concerned about dirt, rub and wash with soap), squeeze well, and then dry.
・ If you use a washing machine, we recommend putting it in the net for washing.
|area||Shipping method||postage||Elder delivery|
|North America, Central America, Oceania||Economy||Currently not available|
|South America, Africa||Economy||￥1,280-||7-21|
※ Currently, due to the influence of COVID-19, some countries can not use economy mode.
※ The shipping cost in USD is just for your reference. This will be varied depending on the exchange rate.